- Sold by the pair!
- Custom Designs
- Premium 3M Vinyl
- Free Shipping on Orders $25+
Want custom color boat registration numbers to match your boat… WE CAN DO THAT!
Any motorized boat in the United States must contain boat registration numbers on the hull of the boat. Most states require that the registration letters be no less than 3 inches tall and in block lettering, but you will find that this information can vary slightly by state. Always check with local and state ordinance before ordering custom vinyl registration numbers in order to ensure that your are in compliance with local laws.
All of This Creative’s lettering orders come pre-spaced with application tape, meaning that you don’t have to worry about applying each registration letter individually. Since the application tape covers the entire set of lettering like a big piece of masking tape, it allows you to place it directly on your boat in one step, saving you time and any potential frustration.
- Wash the area with mild soap
- If replacing prior decal, use a citrus based cleaner to remove any left behind adhesive
- Prep the surface with isopropyl alcohol using clean, lint-free rags
- Before applying the new decal inspect the surface area for any debris (including lint) or moisture
- Apply your brand new custom boat decal!
Would you rather leave the application to the pros?
Schedule a time to bring your marine vessel by the This Creative shop in Fort Myers and we’ll handle it for you! Alternatively, we may be able to come to you to apply your new boat registration numbers for you depending on where your boat is located.